Cập nhật thông tin chi tiết về Đề Thi Thử Vào Lớp 10 Môn Tiếng Anh Năm 2022 Có Đáp Án mới nhất ngày 20/05/2022 trên website Phusongyeuthuong.org. Hy vọng nội dung bài viết sẽ đáp ứng được nhu cầu của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ thường xuyên cập nhật mới nội dung để bạn nhận được thông tin nhanh chóng và chính xác nhất. Cho đến thời điểm hiện tại, bài viết này đã đạt được 17,028 lượt xem.
--- Bài mới hơn ---
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2022 có đáp án – Số 10
Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D that best completes each sentence.
- She won’t get married until she……25 years old.
A. is B. will be C. would be D. can be
- He…….a letter from her yet.
A. don’t receive B. didn’t receive C. hasn’t received D. won’t receive
- Linda made chúng tôi next week.
A. promise to visit B. to promise to visit
C. promise visiting D. promising visit
- I can’t speak English well. I wish I…..English well.
A. can speak B. could speak C. spoken D. had spoken
- I don’t know what to do. If my chúng tôi now, she would help me.
A. is B. be C. will be D. were
- If you had arrived at the sale early, you……a better selection.
A. would have found B. found C. had found D. would find
- I often come back to Hanoi, ……I grew up.
A. which B. what C. whose D. where
- There is a cave in chúng tôi 1,490 metres deep.
A. that B. who C. what D. it
- …….the solar system may seem big, it is a very small part of the universe.
A. Despite B. Although C. Even though it D. Because
- If you don’t know her phone number, chúng tôi the directory.
A. look – up B. look – out C. find – at D. find – up
walker, a word of warning – every season visitors (16)……lost or are injured and (17)……to be rescued by the Mountain Rescue teams. This kind of problem can be (18)……by following a few simple rules. When exploring the mountains, wear warm clothing, sensible boots, take a map, a compass, a whistle and a small (19)……of food. Don’t go (20)……alone and always tell someone where you (21)…….to go to.
- A. recent B. next C. last D. close
- A. alone B. above C. by D. in
- A. have B. be C. make D. get
- A. must B. should C. need D. ought
- A. encouraged B. pvented C. arranged D. organized
- A. quantity B. weight C. length D. limit
- A. for B. by C. with D. off
- A. look B. seem C. plan D. know
Choose the underlined part among A, B, C, or D that needs correcting.
Because of the light, the city seemed to be differently from the way I had remembered it.
A. Because of B. differently C. from D. had remembered it
- I want to do it on myself because other people make me nervous.
A. want B. on myself C. other D. nervous
Her parents don’t allow her go out in the evening.
A. Her B. don’t C. go out D. in
Use the correct form of the word given to complete each sentence.
- They are full chúng tôi her scholarship. (admire)
- She is chúng tôi her beautiful voice. (fame)
- I am going to see a…….about my broken leg. (special)
- The job sounds interesting. I think I’d better write a letter chúng tôi more information. (inquire)
Read the following passage carefully, then write True (T) or False (F) for each statement.
Mr. Smith is 54. Until last year he was a manager in a factory. He had worked for the same company since he left school. He had a good job. When his company had to close because of difficulties, he became unemployed.
“It’s funny really. I don’t feel old but it isn’t easy to start looking for a job at my age. I’m interested in learning a new skill, but nobody wants to train me. I’m tired of sitting around the house. When I was with my company I was bored with doing the same thing every day, but now I really enjoy doing a job again.”
- ……He is bored with learning a new skill.
- His company was closed.
- He is fed up with looking for a new job now.
- It is difficult to start looking for a job at the old age.
Rewrite the following sentences without changing their meanings.
1. C 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. C 6. A 7. B 8. D 9. A 10. D 11. A 12. B
13. A 14. A 15. A 1 6. D 17. C 18. B I9. A 20. D 21. C
22. B (differently – different)
23. B (on myself – by myself)
24. C (go out – to go out)
25. admiration 26. famous 27. specialist 28. inquiry
29. False 30. True 31. False 32. True
33. More and more pollution is being produced by that factory.
34. He is such a careless driver that he usually has accidents.
35. He started collecting stamps three years ago.
36. I’d rather not go to the museum.
--- Bài cũ hơn ---
Bạn đang xem bài viết Đề Thi Thử Vào Lớp 10 Môn Tiếng Anh Năm 2022 Có Đáp Án trên website Phusongyeuthuong.org. Hy vọng những thông tin mà chúng tôi đã chia sẻ là hữu ích với bạn. Nếu nội dung hay, ý nghĩa bạn hãy chia sẻ với bạn bè của mình và luôn theo dõi, ủng hộ chúng tôi để cập nhật những thông tin mới nhất. Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!